How to unlock your Swift 4G LTE Huawei modem
Recently I bought a swift modem and had need to check out the services/Speed of Glo and MTN LTE in my area. This made me start looking for a way to unlock my modem. Well, the steps below worked well for me.
1. Note down the IMEI number of the Swift modem
2. Remove the Swift 4G SIM card and replace with a SIM of any other network.
3. Restart the modem.
4. Click HERE, enter your device IMEI number and click submit to generate 3 unlock codes.
5. Go to http://192.168.8.1. A message will be displayed stating that your modem is locked and asking for an unlock code.
6. Enter any of the 3 unlock codes you generated in STEP 4. I used the second one and it worked.
7. The modem will now show the network name of the SIM card inserted indicating a successful unlock.
Please comment here to let us know if you if you made it.
- Top Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria - April 26, 2017
- Protected: List of Nigeria Hosts That Offer Free Whois Protection On Domain Names - April 24, 2017
- How to Make Money With SignOnHost’s Affiliate Program - April 20, 2017